Sunday, February 16, 2014

Getting Started

Well then. Somehow you've managed to find this, and I apologize in advance. This is my first experience blogging. Hell, it's my first experience trying to convert thoughts onto the proverbial paper in any sort of coherent fashion.

On that note, this blog is not for you.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be more than happy if somebody out there gets some sort of satisfaction out of reading this, but that's not my goal. My goal is to try and keep some semblance of sanity even in my life, even if it's just by shouting out my frustrations on the blagosphere.

On a lighter note, if you ARE going to be stuck with me, you might as well get some Cliff's Notes on me.

  • I am very nerdy, and may often make references you do not understand. I may deign to direct you to the source so you can become a better nerd.
  • I will sound brusque and rude. You will get used to it, or you will leave, and there's not a damn thing I can do about that.
  • I am also horrible at keeping a coherent thought trail, so off we go to another topic.
The address this blog is starting with will probably not be its final address, so if your links get broken just search for Kyrimorut. Oh yes! Both the address and the name reference the Mandalorian culture from the Star Wars novels. I'll get more into that later.

The reason this blog post is so spaz-tastic is because I was finally struck with the urge to register and set this blog up, which I've been meaning to do for a few months now. If I didn't do it NOW it probably wouldn't get done.

I'm going to take off for now. Im not sure if the next post will be an hour or a month, but it'll be coming. Blogging only gets better with practice!

Kandosii, ner vod.

1 comment:

  1. Copyright infringement on paragraphs 2 and 3. Just kidding. Welcome to the blagoshpere!

    ReplyDelete