Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Idea

I'm sure you Schrodingers have noticed I haven't posted again. Oooops. I'm assuming you survived. Though maybe you haven't. Hmm. . .

Maybe that name wasn't the best pick for y'all.

Anywho, I've started exercising. Which, if you know me, is kind of weird. I'm actually of medium to slight build (thank God) but I've become uncomfortable with how I look and how plain weak I am. In order to keep this active AND keep me accountable, I'm going to start recording my exercises on here. If you don't want those posts, then skip them, as they will be clearly labeled.

Except for this one. MUAHAHA I got you!

Quick intro on the exercises. When I say "sit-up" I actually mean more of a deformed crunch, because that's all I can manage for now. But one of these is actually one leaning across to the left, one across to the right, and one straight forward. so a "set of 5" is actually 15 weird sit-up/crunch things. Wide/close/normal with push-ups refer to the spacing of my hands. Well, I think thats quite enough for now.

  • My standard yoga opening.
  • 3 sets of 10 push-ups each, one of standard/close/wide
  • 4 sets of 5 sit-ups
  • 10 leg lifts
  • a half mile at 5mph
I know it's not much, but considering I went from doing absolutely nothing except a job that has me standing for 8 hours a day to doing all that in one go, I feel pretty accomplished. Granted, imma be hurting tomorrow, but I know it won't be insurmountable. I hopefully can get to 60 push-ups and 20 sit-ups as my standard, and move up from there. Next Monday, I think, I should be able to pull that off, even if it'll be difficult.

Rather than packing all of my events into one massive post every week or so, I think im going to split up the topics so even if I asdflkasjdgkjh all in one day, it's already split up into topics and chunks for you people.

(Note to self: Work on how to close out a post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment