Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Session #4

Today actually felt really nice. I hurt and it burns, but I don't ache and I'm not queasy anymore. I was going to do 40 push-ups, but I still had some juice left over so I did another 10. Final tally is as follows:

  •  50 push-ups
    • 20 standard
    • 10 wide
    • 10 close
  • 25 sit-ups
  • 20 leg lifts

Also, I've really noticed my left elbow is giving me serious trouble. While the aches in the rest of my joints have abated, it feels like the muscle below my triceps that attaches to the top/back of the elbow joint is inflamed. I'm thinking that I'm pushing it too hard, so I'm either going to have to slow the whole thing down or work on one handed push-ups with my right until I lose some of this weight. Ideas, Schrodingers?

No comments:

Post a Comment